Valencian Community has concentrated interesting leisure and culture: in the city of Alicante with the Archaeological Museum (MARC), Museum of Contemporary Art (MACA) and Valencia’s impressive City of Arts and Sciences.
Near to La Cala you may also discover other interesting towns such as:
- Benidorm, is a major urban center, just 5 minutes away you will find one of the largest entertainment offerings of the Mediterranean, golf courses, a variety of theme parks and nightlife.
- Altea, with its unique old town and the church square. It is a village where clean white houses and quiet streets meet with the blue sea.
- Calpe, a town rich in history, calling attention to its Salinas, used since Roman times, and a natural park of 332 meters high, the rock of Ifach, is a symbol of our community.
- Villajoyosa, where every year, for more than 250 years , this is a recreation of the landing of the Moors and Christians (July 24 to 31). The Valor Chocolate Factory and Museum is also located here.
- Guadalest is a town nestled in a valley with a picturesque castle. Small streets and eight different museums will make a very special day for the visitor.